Thursday, March 26, 2009

Memory Lane

I still haven't gotten over the jumbled class from last week, with that crazy sugar angel food cake. Plus, I can only imagine the teasing I'll receive from the bakery couple when they learn the truth of what really happened to their cheesecakes. (Don't forget—the wife had already tied up her boxes, and then helped me with mine, so it's not like it was all my fault!) Anyway, my disappointment as such, I'm sending myself back in time with a photo I just received from Dee (apparently she was having computer trouble for a while), of a more successful venture: my bread pudding, which I will definitely make again. Particularly now that I finally bought a digital scale (not cheap). No excuses now!


photo: Dee (holla!)

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I really don't like how you say "loahl"
    I mean really, you're not making Jewish Bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is playing tricks on me. Plus, I removed nothing from the comment page--she did that! P.S. Go to bed@

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious, Eve. Now what does that word mean? (This is a set up I know.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's "holla" in word jumble. duh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to put that as my name

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, no it is not holla. You wrote more like haloa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wrote it like that, cause its word jumble.
    And you wrote holla in your post, not hola.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bad. Misread your word jumble.

    ReplyDelete