Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Project Runway Challenge

Not sure why the EDF thing got me down, but I'm still not feeling well from last night. So much so, when I saw Tim Gunn again today at the salad bar (he was waiting in a hot food line and I was buying a small lump of plain white rice), I did not approach him. Seems possible I might run into the man again if I want, so now I just have to wear better clothes to work. And/or maybe carry a homemade treat or two on me, and then offer him one:

"Hi. Tim Gunn? So good to see you." (I pull out a palmier from my pocket, but he refuses.) "Um, I'm friends with L.D.J., you know her...right. And I did run into you a week or so ago here, uh, I don't know if you remember...but anyway, I hope you don't mind, but could I ask you a question...do you think there's any way you could help me style my chef's uniform?"

No comments:

Post a Comment