Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Special Thanks!

Here's a sincere shout-out to my loyal blog followers, official or otherwise; any and all comment writers; my birthday celebrators; my mom for her present; my sister C. for being my most ardent fan, and E. for joining in at the end; Dee, the super cool bakery couple, the restaurant lifer, J., Monique, the three assistants, and the single mother of three who stopped coming after a while; the generous family, without whom I could not have managed the class; Alexandria, who picked up the Saturday slack; anyone and everyone who ever bought or will buy my bread pudding; the folks at the gourmet take-out across the street; my taste testers, aka, my landlord and neighbors; the cooking school on 7th Avenue and 14th Street; and mostly, to Chef Nola, one bitchin', life-altering chef and mentor, who always kept things cool in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment