Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Land It in the Hudson

I was trying to coordinate a set-up with one of my mother's best friend's divorced sons who is apparently single again (for a day), and is actually quite a good match for me, but that immediately fell by the wayside. According to today's dose of urbandictionary.com, I may as well land that sucker in the Hudson.

My mother did agree he was cute, though, but then suggested he might like oatmeal raisin cookies. (See "Stop Looking Up My Ex-Boyfriend on the Web.") Aaargh!

Actually, when I checked in on the single-for-a-day guy's visual art website, he wasn't the young Tom Hanks-type I remembered him to be. In fact, despite his prolific artistry and impressive success, he was kind of intense looking. Kind of like a guy who definitely would NOT like oatmeal raisin cookies.

2 comments:

  1. Whateve's, that single-for-a-day is so not good enough for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice, but Jenny didn't say that, daughter Judy did!

    ReplyDelete